Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Two Color Rosemary Roasted Potatoes

Cookbook Recipe #54

Yet another recipe from Southern Living. Have I told you how much I love these cookbooks? I was not having luck finding a main dish I wanted to make this week for my cookbook recipe so I decided to go for a side dish. I had a bunch of potatoes in the pantry so I started looking for a potato dish. Phil and I both really like oven roasted potatoes so when I came across this recipe for Two-Color Rosemary Roasted Potatoes, I thought it sounded pretty good. They were really good. I just really like how you get almost a little char on them. Gives them so much flavor. We both enjoyed the combo of the sweet potatoes and baby red potatoes. It was a great side dish to go with our pork chops.

Two Color Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Adapted From Southern Living Annual Recipes 2005



2 large sweet potatoes, diced
1 pound baby red potatoes, diced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon dried rosemary
Salt
Pepper

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

Place potatoes on a sheet pan.

Drizzle with olive oil. Season with rosemary, salt and pepper.

Bake for 35-45 minutes.





No comments:

Post a Comment