Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pretzel M&M Hugs

I know Christmas already has passed and these look like Christmas treats, but lets pretend I like the colors red and green. Truth is, I have a ton of red and green M&M's left over from the candy bar that I did for our holiday party. I have seen these pretzel M&M hugs all over Pinterest utilizing the appropriate color M&M's for different holidays. Phil and I went over to a New Year's party at our neighbors house and I wanted to bring a little snack so I thought these would be a nice little treat. Let me tell you it takes time to unwrap all those hugs. I kinda felt like I was searching for a golden ticket or something. I do however think that these treats look super cute and festive. I will definitely be making them again.

Pretzel M&M Hugs
Recipe from Cooking Classy

70 squares pretzels
70 Hershey's Hugs
70 M&M's

Preheat oven to 200 degrees.

Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.

Place pretzels on cookie sheet. Top each pretzel with a Hershey Hug.

Bake for 4-5 minutes until chocolate is shiny and soft but not melted.

Remove from oven and place one M&M on each pretzel and press down to spread chocolate.

Place in refrigerator for about 20 minutes to set.

Store in an airtight container.


No comments:

Post a Comment